Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First day of blogging...

So, it's my very first blog...well at least recently. Hopefully I can keep up. I can barely keep up with Chad, Hannah, the house, work, friends, church, reading, the puppies, email & facebook, and for some reason I've decided that I 'need' a blog! ha Well, actually I've been dealing with some issues lately & am looking for an outlet to do some writing and hopefully connect with others who might be dealing with the same stuff. Life. That's what I'm dealing with. :) And chances are...so are you. Except you're dealing with your own life. It probably looks a little different than mine, but maybe it's not as different as you might think. So, here's to hoping that I'll do some writing and keep you up-to-date on my world. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Ah...the blog bug bit you too! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, welcome to the blogoshpere. i look forward to getting a peek into sarah fae's world!

    ReplyDelete