Friday, February 5, 2010

Lets get organized!

There are few things that make me more excited and calm and stress-free than living in an organized home (& having an organized life). In light of that I'd like to try & pass along tips, tricks, and systems to anyone who will listen!

Tip of the day: Check Target's dollar section for containers. Last week I paid $1 each for some bright pink & blue metal-basket-like-containers that perfectly match the girls' room. This week I picked up "ice buckets" for $2.50 in the same pink & blue colors. I now have 4 new containers to organize craft supplies, the million pieces of little pets, and the miscellaneous small toys that have no home. Most of the cubes, baskets, etc., that you find for organization are $10 and up. I saved money and got more organized thanks to the dollar section!

No comments:

Post a Comment