Thursday, May 13, 2010

Every Single Last One

Here's my tip of the day. Kill every single ant you see, especially indoors.

I like to keep a napkin around to aid myself. I don't like to kill them with my bare hands, you see. I can assure you that flip-flops make excellent weapons, some of the best, in fact. Tennis shoes and other types of shoes aren't always flat on the bottom and this gives the ant a little maze instead of a quick death. Just a word to the wise. It will keep your eyes and mind active, all that looking and searching. You might think of it as a way to extend your life expectancy and quality of life. (Ok, so maybe that's going a bit far, but you never know.) (Oh, and these statements have not been verified or approved or tested by a physician, or anybody else for that matter.)

With your help we can end the ant invasions that have taken over all our homes. (Your help and maybe a can of BugOut. I plan to confront these ants on all fronts later this evening...when humans and domestic animals aren't in the way of my spray can, apparently the stuff is hazardous.)

1 comment:

  1. okay. so a few things.

    one, did you know that ants smell like grape flavored candy and such when they are smashed because of the formic acid.

    two, did you know you were supposed to leave the dead ants there to scare all their fellows away? icky.

    three. thanks for updating =] i loved the part about the shoe maze.

    ReplyDelete