Tuesday, April 7, 2009

15 Months & Counting!

We have 15 months to be debt-free-but-the-house! We are Dave Ramsey hardcore at our house! And it rocks. We're starting Financial Peace University in 2 weeks & I'm hoping that will help us kick it up a notch even more during those 3 months! I'll keep you posted to our progress. We are certainly fired up & I'll probably drive you crazy until it's done b/c I'm so passionate about it! We started Jan 1 of this year and it would shock you how much we've done since then. It's shocked us for sure. :)

Recommended reading:
www.daveramsey.com
The Total Money Makeover
Financial Peace Revisited

Join us on our journey if you dare!

PS - To date we've paid off 2 credit cards (& within 2 weeks that will be 3)!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome that you guys are doing so well with that! My cousin and her husband are following this as well and are really doing good at keeping on track!

    ReplyDelete