Thursday, February 17, 2011

Choo Choo

Here's a little glimpse of my world.  I'm driving back from Highland today (I went to Highland because I think they have the best Wal-mart around.)  Anyways, there's your free tip of the day.  Go to Highland's Wal-mart.

At any rate, Hannah is in the backseat saying, "Chugga chugga, chugga chugga, Choo-Choo!".  She started out quietly and then slowly got louder.  She eventually told me that the trains are coming because she's calling them!  She continued her chanting for several minutes (at the top of her lungs, mind you).  And, yes, I actually let her yell for several minutes in the car with Leah sleeping.  She tells me several times that they're coming and she's watched the train tracks very intently.  I eventually had had enough and told her that she was going to have to call to the trains in a quieter voice because that was too loud for the car.  She stops and says, "I fink they can't hear us.".  I just rolled.  I love that she wasn't phased by the fact that the real trains weren't coming...they simply couldn't hear her.

No comments:

Post a Comment