Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dec 21

Well, it looks like Lil Baby Stu #2 will be (hopefully) arriving on Dec 21 bright & early. My c-section is planned for 6 AM. That means I have to be at the hospital at 4 AM and we live about 45 minutes away. It's going to be a long first day I have a feeling. But, at least we'll have a baby! And since I can't get out of bed for about 24 hours it means that Husband will be on diaper duty and transport duty and any other duty that seems necessary. That makes me happy. Look, husband, more meconium.

We are still accepting name suggestions for anyone who would like to contribute. (Except for a certain cousin who knows who he is...he's been cut off and we will no longer take suggestions from him.)

So far we're looking at Eli & Noah for boy first names. And no ideas for a girl's name.

Lately I've been trying to talk to Hannah about having a baby come live with us. She usually just gives me her normal furrowed brow look...I think that means that she's not impressed. I often try to ask her, "What's in Mommy's belly?". Her pretty standard reply is "Daddy's belly. My belly." So, I'm going to take that as her dodging the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment