Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How 'bout a fight

So, all you children of the 80's ought to be able to help me out. For some strange odd reason I have a little ditty stuck in my head...sad part is that I can't even remember all the words! It's a little clapping/game/rhyme that the girls would play on the playground or in line or where ever we could without getting in trouble. And, here's what I remember...

"Hey girls how 'bout a fight...da da da da da...kissed a boy behind the magazine"

Yep, that's it, that's all I remember. Shoot, the way I'm losing my mind it could be two different ones combined together even.

If you happen to remember all the words & could send them my way I would very grateful!

1 comment:

  1. How about
    Hey girls how 'bout a fight
    gonna knock your socks way out of sight
    you thought i would have never seen
    you kissed a boy behind the magazine.

    I'm a 70's girl from washington school.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete